Sunday, November 18, 2012

A rather marvelous tea party
















































I was fortunate to have an invitation to  The Nelson Tea party this is the visual feast that followed. I  did dress up but I didn't take pictures of myself, anyway I didn't look any where near as amazing as some of these guys. I love just how far they went on this event, I want to go to more parties like this.

Please note the new venture my partner and I are taking, personalised popsicles for your little do's and what nots. We will share more as we proceed, for the moment just a little peek at our first experimental attempt.

6 comments:

  1. oh my I want to go to a party like that....wow...looks fab, thanks for sharing.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so amazing and those costumes are incredible. What a fun looking tea party. A lovely series of photos. The Popsicles are very sweet. I hope all is happy and well. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it WAS your party! You totally belong there samantha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No not my party, I wish I had time to put something like this together. I'd be Happy to help orchestrate it for someone else though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that looks the best party ever. I would have been happy with an invite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like such fun! Very Alice in Wonderland vibe and appealing to the inner child which is in all of us really.

    ReplyDelete